Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

And the doctor said...

Everything looks good. She saw a foot poke out while measuring the heartbeat, but I was too slow to see it. I'm glad baby is kicking so much these days, it's reassuring after that little hospital trip. Dr. also said that my being slender will help them during the c-section because they can see what they are doing and where they are going more easily than if I were more "fleshy".

I have an ultrasound in a week and a half, and in addition to checking where my placenta is, they are also going to be able to check the length of my cervix and if it looks short at all then we'll have that heads up that maybe the c-section should be earlier.

I'm weighing in at 147 lbs now... so I've gained 32 so far. Not too bad.

No comments: