Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

33 weeks, 4 days

This is only the second time I've taken belly pics during this pregnancy. So, here I am. 33 1/2 weeks along... with exactly 5 weeks to go till the scheduled c-section. Originally I was going to be over 39 weeks along at delivery, which worried me because don't 2nd and 3rd babies tend to come earlier and easier? I'll be 38 1/2 weeks with this current date, and even that makes me a bit nervous. What if the baby decides to come 2 weeks early? I'm glad they are giving him as much time to grow inside me as possible before coming out, but I still feel a bit nervous.

Anyway, here I am in all my covered belly glory. I don't look nearly as bloated as I did with LB. I still have chicken feet, not elephant feet. Hooray!

No comments: