Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update

He could be home by this weekend! Yesterday and last night he took all but one of his feeds by bottle. Either tonight or tomorrow night, depending on how I'm feeling, I'll go in with all the milk I've pumped as well as the car seat, so they can do the car seat check. Then once I'm feeling totally better, I'll have to room in with him for 24 hours or so, just to get feeds going well before they'll discharge him. I didn't realize I'd have to go back in like that, but since he's a preemie I guess it only makes sense. I don't like the thought of being back in the hospital, but its for our own good.

I'm worried though because Lily is on her second week of this cold, and now she's waking up at night with a cough. She doesn't cough during the day so I'm not sure if I should take her to the doctor or just let this thing run it's course.

I guess I better get busy and step up the baby arrival preparations.

No comments: